Friday 8 May 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SELFRIDGES


As you may know Selfridges & Co. are celebration their one hundredth year of being on of the best department stores on Oxford St. this year. 

I have always had a love for the store, when I was younger I was always fascinated by it after seeing it's appearance on the BBC2 program The Shop, I was determined that when I was older I wanted a Saturday job in there when I would be at Uni in London. Little did I know I wouldn't have to wait thats long, a store came to Manchester when I was 16 and I did get 'the job' but I didn't like it. I worked there for a few months and left but I was always still ever happy because it was a chance for me to see just a few but enough of those designer pieces in real life that I only ever got to see on the cover of magazines and in London boutiques. 

Now Myles features in the 100th edition magazine with a list of some other cool people I love in this city. A little dreams came true.........

No comments: